What we do with your personally identifiable information
It is always up to you whether to disclose personally identifiable information to us, although if you elect not to do so, we reserve the right not to register you as a user or provide you with any products or services. Personally identifiable information means information that can be used to identify you as an individual, such as, for example:
- • your name, company, email address, phone number, billing address, and shipping address
- • your SWIM & SWEAT, INC. user ID and password (if applicable)
- • any account-preference information you provide us
- • your computer's domain name and IP address, indicating where your computer is located on the Internet
- • session data for your login session, so that our computer can 'talk' to yours while you are logged in
If you do provide personally identifiable information to us, either directly or through a reseller or other business partner, we will:
- • not sell or rent it to a third party without your permission, although unless you opt out (see below), we may use your contact information to provide you with information we believe you need to know or may find useful, such as (for example) news about our services and products and modifications to the Terms of Service. We do reserve the right to share your personal information with any entity that currently or in the future maintains whole or partial ownership of SWIM & SWEAT, INC. and may use your contact information to provide you with information we believe you need to know or may find useful, such as (for example) news about our affiliated companies' services and products;
- • take commercially reasonable precautions to protect the information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction;
- • not use or disclose the information except:
- - as necessary to provide services or products you have ordered, such as (for example) by providing it to a carrier to deliver products you have ordered;
- - in the aggregate with other information in such a way so that your identity cannot reasonably be determined (for example, statistical compilations);
- - as required by law, for example, in response to a subpoena or search warrant;
- - to outside auditors who have agreed to keep the information confidential;
- - as necessary to enforce the Terms of Service;
- - as necessary to protect the rights, safety, or property of SWIM & SWEAT, INC., its users, or others; this may include (for example) exchanging information with other organizations for fraud protection and/or risk reduction.
Other information we collect
We may collect other information that cannot be readily used to identify you, such as (for example) the domain name and IP address of your computer. We may use this information, individually or in the aggregate, for technical administration of our Web site(s); research and development; customer- and account administration; and to help us focus our marketing efforts more precisely.
SWIM & SWEAT, INC. uses "cookies" to store personal data on your computer. We may also link information stored on your computer in cookies with personal data about specific individuals stored on our servers. If you set up your Web browser (for example, Internet Explorer or Firefox) so that cookies are not allowed, you might not be able to use some or all of the features of our Web site(s).
External data storage sites.
We may store your data on servers provided by third party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted.
Your privacy responsibilities
To help protect your privacy, be sure:
- • not to share your user ID or password with anyone else;
- • to log off the SWIM & SWEAT, INC. Web site when you are finished;
- • to take customary precautions to guard against "malware" (viruses, Trojan horses, bots, etc.), for example by installing and updating suitable anti-virus software.
Information collected from children
You must be at least 18 years old to use SWIM & SWEAT, INC.'s Web site(s) and service(s). SWIM & SWEAT, INC. does not knowingly collect information from children under 18. (See the [U.S.] Children's Online Privacy Protection Act.)
AQUA ELITE Terms and Conditions
What is AQUA ELITE?
AQUA ELITE is an SMS message program that notifies customers of special offers, sales and events. You will only receive AQUA ELITE messages up to 8 times a month. AQUA ELITE is not mobile spam. No purchase necessary for subscription.
How do I sign up for AQUA ELITE?
Join AQUA ELITE by texting POOL to the short code 38724. By texting 38724, you consent to receive marketing text messages from SWIM AND SWEAT. Consent is not required as a condition of purchasing any goods or services. Messages will be sent to the mobile number used at opt-in. Texts may be sent using an automatic telephone dialing system. You must notify SWIM AND SWEAT if your number is changed or deactivated by contacting our customer service team at 888-788-7946.
Is it free?
Although all AQUA ELITE messages are complimentary, messages and data rates may apply. Depending on your text plan, you may be charged by your carrier.
What if I don't want to receive any more promotional/alert messages?
To discontinue AQUA ELITE messaging simply text "STOP" to the short code 38724. After doing so you will no longer receive any AQUA ELITE messages.
What if I want back in?
You can reactivate AQUA ELITE promotional and alert messages by texting POOL to the short code 38724.
What if I want more info?
To request more info simply text "HELP", to the short code 38724.
Stop: At any time, you can text "STOP" to the short code 38724. This will prevent you from receiving any future AQUA ELITE messages.
Help: At any time, you can text "HELP" to the short code 38724. Texting "HELP" will return the following message: For more info on AQUA ELITE, email email@example.com, or call 888-788-7946. Text “STOP”, to stop. Msg & Data Rates May Apply.
Toll Free Number: 888-788-7946
What are the Participated Carriers?
AT&T, T-Mobile®, Verizon Wireless, Sprint, Boost, U.S. Cellular, Cellular One, MetroPCS, ACS/Alaska, Bluegrass Cellular, Cellular One of East Central Illinois, Centennial Wireless, Cox Communications, EKN/Appalachian Wireless, GCI, Google Voice, Illinois Valley Cellular, Immix/Keystone Wireless, Inland Cellular, Nex-Tech Wireless, Rural Cellular Corporation, Thumb Cellular, United Wireless, West Central (WCC), Cellcom, Cellsouth, Cricket, and Virgin Mobile.
T-mobile and other mobile carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages. By subscribing to AQUA ELITE you agree to receive autodialed marketing messages and to receive text messages at a telephone number that is unambiguously designated by the user. Terms & Conditions are subject to change.
Questions or comments?
Thank you for choosing SWIM & SWEAT, INC.!